I love being a woman. I love everything about it. The foul moods, the shimmering glee, the curves, and bumps, and soft skin… The enormous, ever changing heart. Round, grounded, fertile, arid, wet, unpredictable, and peaked we, like Mother Earth,…
Here are the 5 reasons you might be feeling dimly lit…in your feminine energy.
1. You don’t consciously own your body.
2. Your body is probably trapped in a cage of frozen musculature and fascia.
3. You are constantly being judged and self-judging.
4. Your feelings have been stifled by the world’s complex relationship with the natural flow of emotions.
5. Everything you were ever told about ‘happily ever after’ in love, sex and passion was a LIE.
Now more than ever it is vital that we reconnect with the truth of who we are. It’s vital that we reclaim our bodies, our emotions and our desires without shame.
Twenty years ago, I stumbled into an amazing experience where my life went from mediocre to extraordinary. Think of Kansas to Oz or shades of grey to bright technicolor.
“Write a thorough list. What does your perfect partner look like?” This was asked of me while in a personal growth seminar in NYC. I was fresh out of college and ready to find my perfect lifemate. I started writing. What…