Okay, so, you have a shy body. She likes to stay covered. She loves hiding in the dark. She blushes when being gazed at. But she wants to go to the beach or pool just like everybody else!
She wants to have a splashing good time. I’ve got 7 sweet ways to bring your timid body out into the bright beautiful light of Summer without betraying her tenderness. Remember, a shy body is just as gloriously beautiful and deserving of attention and love as a bawdy body. It’s just the kind of attention she can stand is not direct, but furtive with stolen glances. So try some of these creative ideas:
- Slather self tanning lotion on every square inch of your skin. No matter what else you choose to do on this list, tinted organic suntan lotion is a must. Starting three days before your outing where you intend to expose your skin to the world, purchase an organic sun tinting cream and start slathering it all over. Remember to apply it morning and night. By the 3rd day you should have a sparkling glow which will feel like a second skin. Touching your body and showing her love through this process is a great way to feel connected and embodied. It’s also a great way to protect your skin from the sun, and to feel like you’re glowing from the inside out!
- Wear see-through long flowy dresses that whip in the wind. Start hunting in shops and boutiques and possibly online for the perfect camouflage dress. It doesn’t need to be camouflage patterned, in fact, it could be all white or brightly colored like a rainbow. You want it to be kind of see-through, kind of not. It should hang long all the way to the ground. If the dress has deep slits up each side, that is even better. You want a dress that is like a third skin. A dress that knows how to play peek-a-boo with prying eyes. Having material that your body can play with, show herself but also stay hidden in, is a great way to let her feel protected and open at the same time.
- Buy a bright neon orange bathing suit. Wear this fluorescent colored body hugger under the barely there long whipping in the wind dress. No one will be looking at anything else but trying to see the outline of the suit on your body. The focus on the suit takes focus off the specifics of your curves and lets her feel beautiful and safe at the same time!
- Platform flip flops. Need I say more? These babies make your legs feel like they go on forever! And as they come in and out of view as your long dress whips in the wind your legs will look like they go on forever. If you can get them in the same color as your neon swimsuit you’re wearing, that will play with your watcher’s focus ever more tantalizingly.
- Scarves everywhere. I kid you not when I suggest you wear 4 or 5 of them at a time. Tie one In your hair and let it fly behind you in the breeze. Wrap one around your hips. Triangle another one around your breasts. Aerosmith mic-stand your own body. Make Steve Tyler proud!
- Make sure to wear a hat that has ribbons or tassels that …(say it with me now) flow in the wind. Movement is everything.
- Dance in the sand. Dance in the waves. On your surfboard. In the water. Through the crowds. You are ready to fly in the face of everything Beach Body perfection has up until now been made out to be. In fact, you are redefining what beach body ready is!. You wickedly glorious beach babe!
Leave a Reply